Welcome to Realtimme!
This is a Terms of service (TOS) between you, the subscriber and Realtimme. By subscribing, in the form of making the full subscription fee to Realtimme, you agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions of this TOS. Please read them carefully.
The TOS may be changed from time-to-time at the discretion of Realtimme. Subscriber understands that change to the TOS by Realtimme shall not be grounds for early contract termination or non-payment.
If you do not agree to part or the terms and conditions of this TOS in their entirety, you may not use the Service.
- “Realtimme”, “us” and “we” means Realtimme IT Consultancy Pte Ltd, and all other related companies or current and future global
franchisee. (Registered office, see www.realtimme.com).
- “Subscriber” means the person representing the company to accept the TOS and use the service provided by Realtimme.
- “Invited users” means any person, other than the subscriber that uses the service, with the authorization of the subscriber, from time to time.
- “You” means subscriber, and where the context permits, include the invited users. “Your” has a corresponding meaning as “You”.
- “Realtimme SAAS” aka Realtimme software as a service, refers to the software or application created by Realtimme and supplied as a
service to the subscriber.
- “Service” refers to the Realtimme SAAS provided as is, to the subscriber, limited to the period subscribed.
- “Documentation” means all reading materials, help files or videos supplied with the software or supplied later by Realtimme.
- “Data” means any input keystrokes entered by you into Realtimme SAAS
Realtimme owns and retains full proprietary rights over the Realtimme SAAS, including all documentations supplied and is protected by Singapore Copyright laws and International treaty provisions. You must, therefore, treat Realtimme software like any other copyright materials.
You assume all responsibilities for the selection of the service as appropriate to achieve the results intended by you.
Realtimme entire liability and your exclusive remedy shall be, at Realtimme’s obligation to provide updates to the application that does not meet Realtimme’s Limited Warranty. This Limited Warranty is void if failure of the Realtimme SAAS has resulted from accident, abuse, misapplication, wrong input method or problems caused by computer hardware or software used, not as per Realtimme recommendation.
No Other Warranties
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Realtimme, disclaims all other warranties, either express of implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to the service, the accompanying videos and written materials. The limited warranty contained herein gives you specific legal rights.
No Liabilities For Consequential Damages
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Realtimme shall not be liable for any other damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use Realtimme SAAS, even if Realtimme has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Subscriber further acknowledges that Realtimme liability for its own negligence may not, in any event, exceed an amount equivalent to charges payable by subscriber for services during the period damages occurred.
In no event shall Realtimme be liable for any special or consequential damages, loss or injury. Subscriber acknowledges that the service provided is of such a nature that service can be interrupted for many reasons other than the negligence of Realtimme and that damages resulting from any interruption of service are difficult to ascertain.
Therefore, subscriber agrees that Realtimme shall not be liable for any damages arising from such causes beyond the direct and exclusive control of Realtimme.
Modification Of Terms Of Service
This TOS may be modified only in writing by an authorized representative of Realtimme under specific authority of the Board of directors of Realtimme. Additional statements written or verbal, by agents, employees, or business partners of Realtimme and /or its subsidiaries and/or its subsidiaries and/or its group companies do not constitute warranties and are not binding upon Realtimme.
Disclosure To Law Enforcement
Realtimme specifically prohibits the use of Realtimme SAAS for illegal activities. Therefore, subscriber agrees that Realtimme may disclose any and all subscriber information including database(s), account history, account use, etc, to any law enforcement agent who makes a written request without further consent or notification to the subscriber. In addition, Realtimme shall have the right to terminate all service set forth in this TOS.
Whilst Realtimme intends that the services would be available 24 hours a day, and seven days a week, there is a possibility that on occasions your account may be unavailable or responding slowly, due to server maintenance or other development activity taking place. If for any reason Realtimme has to interrupt the services for a longer period than would normally expect, Realtimme will use reasonable endeavors to publish in advance details of such activity on their official Facebook Page. For technical support, subscribers must make all reasonable efforts to investigate and diagnose problems before contacting Realtimme. If you still need technical help, please call Realtimme support help desk or email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Provisions and Acknowledgements
1. Subscriber acknowledged that he/she had relied on his/her own skill and judgment in deciding to subscribe to Realtimme SAAS, for use by his/her end users, and assume all responsibilities for this decision, as appropriate to achieve the results intended by him/her. No promise, representation, warranty or undertakings has been made or given by Realtimme to any person or company on his/her behalf in relation to the profitability of any other consequences or benefits to be obtained from the delivery or use of the services covered by this TOS;
2. Realtimme does not warrant that the use of the service will be uninterrupted or error-free. Your hardware or service provider that is used to access the Realtimme SAAS can be unpredictable and from time to time, interfere with or prevent access to the service. Realtimme is not, in any way responsible for such interference or prevention of your access or use of the service.
3. The items covered in the Realtimme SAAS are standard products and their functionality as stated in the respective product features in the Realtimme website, and use of service is on an “as is” basis and at your own risk.
4. No oral modification is possible. Any party’s failure to exercise a right in one or many instances does not waive that right as to any later instance(s). A course of conduct does not effect a modification or a waiver unless ratified in writing by the party to be bound;
5. Any notice or communications under or in connection with the Agreement shall be in writing and shall be delivered personally, or by post, electronic mail or facsimile to such address as the recipient may have notified to the other party, from time to time. Proof of posting, sending or dispatch of any notice or communication to a party shall be deemed to be proof of receipt;
6. If this TOS shall in whole or in part be held to be illegal or unenforceable to any extend under any enactment or rule of law, that condition or part shall to that extend be deemed not to form part of the TOS and the enforceability of the remainder of the conditions shall not be affected;
7. Subscriber shall indemnify and hold Realtimme and its suppliers harmless against all losses, costs, damages, expenses, claims and suits, arising out of or relating to the use of Realtimme SAAS or material furnished by your end users under this TOS. Subscriber shall, by its own counsel, at its own expense defend Realtimme and its suppliers against all claims, suits and proceedings arising out of any claim or suit related to the foregoing, This paragraph shall survive the expiration, termination, or cancellation of this TOS;
8. You remain solely responsible for compliance to all applicable law, including any laws to retain your accounting records.
9. Realtimme provide only the platform to you to perform your accounting task, and any advice given is in accordance to the design of the system only, and not to be taken as accounting advice. Any accounting questions will have to be referred to your accountant.
Ownership Of Data
Title to, including all intellectual property rights, in the data, remains Subscriber property, which can be extracted out from all posting modules by way of an audit trail report, any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You are advised to print out your monthly input audit trials into portable document format (pdf) for your safekeeping, as backup or archival purpose.
However, your access to your data is contingent on full payment of Realtimme subscription fee, when due. You grant Realtimme a licence to use, copy, transmit, store, and back-up Your information and Data for the purposes of enabling You to access and use the Services and for any other purpose related to the provision of services to You.
Realtimme provides the initial blank database, as part of the infrastructure for storage of subscriber’s data input. However, subscriber does not own the database.
Subscriber acknowledges that the nature of the service furnished and the initial rates and charges have been communicated to Subscriber.
Subscriber is aware that Realtimme may prospectively change the specified rates and charges from time-to-time.
The promotional offer is contingent upon Realtimme achieving and maintaining its cost of service goals including but not limited to rates charged to Realtimme by its suppliers.
Payment And Fees
- Establishment of this service is dependent upon receipt by Realtimme, of the stated charges.
- Subsequent payments are due on the anniversary date of the month for that month’s service.
- Service may be interrupted on accounts that reach 10 days past due.
- If you desire to cancel your account, please follow the proper procedure to do this as outlined in this TOS.
Refund And Disputes
All payments to Realtimme are non refundable.
This includes any ad-hoc value added service fee and subsequent charges regardless of usage.
All overcharges or billing disputes must be reported within 60 days of the time the dispute occurred.
Failure To Pay
Realtimme reserves the right to temporarily deny service or terminate this Agreement upon the failure of Subscriber to pay charges when due.
Such termination or denial will not relieve subscriber of responsibility for the payment of all accrued charges, plus reasonable interest and any collection fees.
Requests for cancelling accounts may be made in writing with at least 30 days notice but not more than 60 days prior written notice and send to email@example.com.
This is only applicable to services which are billed on a yearly basis and not ad-hoc value-added services.
This TOS is subject to the jurisdiction of the High Court of Singapore only. If any provision of this TOS is found void, invalid or unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the rest of the TOS which will remains valid and enforceable according to its terms.
This entire TOS constitutes the understanding between you and Realtimme and supersedes any prior agreement or understanding whether oral or written relating to the subject of this TOS.
Should you have any questions concerning this TOS, or if you desire to contact Realtimme for any clarification, please call, email or write to:
Realtimme IT Consultancy Pte Ltd
8 Burn Road #11-03/04
Tel: +65 6727 8130 or email to customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
(As at October 2018)
Write to us
No. 16 Kallang Place #07-03 Singapore 339156
+65 6727 8130